Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Addiction

I am willing to admit it, I am addicted to Consignment sales. I enjoy shopping at the baby boutiques as well, but finding so much stuff at such a great price is awesome. I went to one this morning and think I did well. I spent an hour and $125. I was pleased, we will see if Jason is...

Push car, 4 peg puzzles and an interesting standing toy she can crawl under.
(Don't tell her about the puzzles or car, they are for her Birthday)

10 outfits and 4 hats

11 outfits, white Keds($1) and hat and gloves


And my favorite!! 2 snowflake outfits that are 9 months and 12 months. She had one like it when she was newborn and I loved it. Now we have some for this year and one has never been worn, still has the tags. The other is an outfit with socks from Janie and Jack, I was able to find a few outfits today from there at a great price. Yeah!! At least it is a good addiction.

3 comments:

chris anne said...

well done! lots of good finds.

Michael and Hannah said...

I'm impressed! My mother-in-law does this for me. She's the yard sale/consignment pro!!!

April Kay said...

I bought Mason that exact same snowflake footed thang at a consignment sale! I can't wait for him to wear it! I just love it! I LOVE consignment sales, too. I can't go into a regular store now and buy Mason an outfit. It's just too expensive! :) It has to be $1 for me to buy it!! He has all of his Fall & Winter wardrobe all ready to go and ALL from consigment shopping! Love it!

background