Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Sleep

This weekend my mom came down to keep McKenleigh so Jason and I could go to our church's Valentine dinner. Jason and I had left her with my mom before, but for only an hour at a time, so this was our first real night out. We had a wonderful time. It was nice to be the two of us for a few hours. When we came home they were having a great time. Mom stayed the night and gave McKenleigh a bottle when she woke up so I got my first good night sleep since before she was born. It was such a blessing. Thank you mom.
Sunday was an interesting day. She slept through church and lunch and woke up at 1:30. After eating, she is usually up for and hour or so, but not today. She was awake from 1:30 - 10:40pm. It was the craziest thing. She was not unhappy, or crying, just sitting the looking around. She played, bounced and rocked. Then finally at 10:00 she started to get cranky. I finally put her down at 10:40 and she slept...until 5:40 this morning. I was worried so I went to check on her a few times but she slept straight through. It was wonderful. I can't believe she will be 8 weeks old on Wednesday!

She loves her bear







This is where Woman(our dog) thinks she needs to be all the time.


(look under McKenleigh)

No comments:

background