Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 months

Feb. 19th McKenleigh was 2 months old. We flew to Montana on the 21st so I was busy getting packed so I did not update the blog. She is now talking and laughing all the time. She has rolled from her tummy to her back twice, but hopefully she will begin doing it more soon. Everyone that sees her says she is a little doll. They love her little face. She brings a smile to everyone.
McKenleigh loves her baths and is beginning to kick her leg while she is in her tub. She likes her bouncer still and now she is enjoying her play mat and her tummy time mat. She love to go outside and loves her wrap. I didn't think I would be big into "wearing " her, but she likes it so much, I have to do it.
Stats:

birth:
8 lbs 2 oz
18 inches

2 weeks:
8 lbs 7 oz
21 inches

2 months:
10 lbs 11 oz
23 1/2 inches long


No comments:

background