Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Visit with Da

This past weekend Jason's Dad (David) came to visit. He flew in Thursday morning and was able to stay through Sunday morning. Jason's stepmom Dinah was spending time with friends in Phoenix, and was unable to come this time, but she sent her love. She also sent McKenleigh a bag full of goodies. A flashlight that Da and McKenleigh played with for the longest time. And a book about a monkey and a little stuffed monkey. McKenleigh enjoyed all the surprises.
Thursday McKenleigh played with her new flashlight,


read her new monkey book,


Played with Ella's doll house,
(He showed her the roof raised and all the toys hiding in there.)


Then read Moo, Baa, La La La

They both had so much fun.

Thursday night Jason came home from work and they took McKenleigh to dinner so I could go to my bible study and they had a blast. They went up to The Daily Dish, and I am not sure who had more fun, Da or McKenleigh. It was a wonderful day.

Friday, Da ran some errands while McKenleigh was waking up and having breakfast and then after I put her down for a nap, he stayed at the house so I could go to the gym. McKenleigh loves her bed, and had not fallen asleep when I left, so he listened to her play for almost an hour. I had told him how much she loved to play and how I would love to watch her, after listening to her, he wanted to watch her as well. So he bought me a wonderful gift...a video monitor!! I can't wait to get it. I will tell you more when it gets here. We ordered it on line- Thank you Da and Dinah.

After McKenleigh woke up Da had a big surprise for McKenleigh...
ELMO!!!




What a fun new toy.

What a busy 2 days and this is just the begining. I will post more soon.

3 comments:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Awww. Madelyn's fav is Elmo too! She is crazy about him! At least we are not having to watch Barney though! hehe! McKenleigh is just as cute as she can be!!

Holly said...

McKenleigh is just so adorable! We wish we could see you guys again!

Michael and Hannah said...

Getting so big!!! I love checking in with y'all.

background