Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dr. Jones

Last night my little brother walk across the stage and ended his 24th year of school. Last night my little brother became Dr. Adam Jones. It was a blessing to be part of such a special evening. He came to St. Augustine in August of '05 to begin a dual program of OT and PT, at the University of Saint Augustine, and 3 1/2 years later he and 6 other students (many more started, but only 7 continued) graduated with their DPT. He has worked hard even worked through a terrible hospital stay that got very scary, but he did it.
Adam we are so very proud of all your hard work and know you will succeed in this new journey. Congratulations also to Dr. Adrian Spencer who graduated with Adam. We love you and thank you for being such a good friend.

(I don't have access to my pictures, but I will try to post some soon)

No comments:

background