Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

June is keeping us busy

We have been busy the first part of June. Our church has had VBS and it has been fun, crazy, tiring and a wonderful blessing. What a wonderful group working so hard to teach these children about God. McKenleigh went this year, but really just spent the time playing. Hopefully next year she will enjoy the drama and singing a little more.

My mom and I also started a new business this summer and have really enjoyed the opportunity to work together. Here is one of the dresses she made. It is a reversible dress with bloomers and is $25. I love it!



We were able to take my grandmother to the Frist center, and enjoyed watching McKenleigh paint for the first time. We have a family membership, and they have a wonderful kids area upstairs, so we try to go often. This was the first time my mom and my grandmother had been, but watching McKenleigh was so much fun.





She is getting so big.
For my birthday and for Father's Day, we got a Wii, and Jason's mom gave me the Wii fit. We have had so much fun with it! McKenleigh has seen me do it a few times, and here she is trying it out.

No comments:

background