Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Chopsticks!

McKenleigh loves noodles so we decided to take her to Pei Wei while we were out for the day. I always carry a small fork and spoon with me so she can eat with us, but this time she had other plans. Mommy and Daddy were using funny sticks to eat with, so she needed to eat with them. I thought it would be pretty funny to watch...

I was so shocked! She did great. She can probably use chopsticks better than me. She continued to eat her dinner with chopsticks the whole time. What a big girl.

1 comment:

pei wei feedback said...

How great is it to receive a prize simply for completing a little survey? In exchange for completing their www.peiweifeedback.com survey, The Pei Wei Asian Kitchen offers to provide you amazing incentives in the shape of discounts or free food. Are you already famished? I am! The enormous Asian diner is willing to satisfy its patrons in exchange for their candour about their interactions with the establishment—both the good and the bad. By doing this, they may enhance their offerings and ultimately draw in more clients.

background