Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Date Night

Earlier this week Jason asked me out on a date. We spend much of our time together working out, walking, playing golf and going to the symphony, but it was nice to plan a date. I was really looking forward to it.
We were given gift certificates to The Cheese Cake Factory and dedided to use them. I couldn't wait to go out to eat and not be sick while sitting at the table. It was a beautiful night and I am so cold all the time, Jason even had us sit outside. I loved it. We sat close enough to the door that Jason got a nice cool breeze every time the door opened. We were both happy.
After a great meal and awesome cheesecake we went to the mall and went birthday shopping. My birthday is Saturday, but I would not let him buy anything. He has to make a trip with out me to shop. I can't wait to see what I get. We had a wonderful date. I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday....I haven't gotten the opportunity to write in a while. HOpe you had a great birthday....filled with love and joy. Keep taking care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Date nights are fun, aren't they? It's nice to have a special night together, even though you do spend so much time together anyway. I love it when Chan makes a special effort. Keep it up, especially if you guys have kids.

Where is The Cheesecake Factory? We'll be in Nashville in July, near Harpeth Hills cofc

Anonymous said...

Email me at channing3@gmail.com
We will be in Nashville later this week, and might go to Harpeth Hills

background