Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

June in revew

June 9th-
Was my 29th Birthday, and if you know Jason, he is not the best with surprises. Last year I got my b-day gift 3 weeks early. Well this year he did a wonderful job. We spent a few weeks discussing gifts and ideas and he surprised my with my first Coach purse. He did a very good job and really shocked me. We had dinner and a few other things. He really made it a special day. Thank you honey.












June 15th-
Was our 6 month anniversary. We made plans to go to dinner, but it was another surprise. I love surprises and special days. I think I am training him well. We love going to downtown franklin and he took me to The Red Pony for dinner. I haven't been eating much, but this was perfect. We had a wonderful time. He was so thoughtful and is beginning to spoil me.

June 29th-
Was my last day at work. I was the office manager at a chiropractic office in Brentwood, TN. I really liked my job and was not looking to change careers, but God brought some wonderful but shocking changes, so Jason and I decided I would quit and begin working in a new direction. It was sad to leave and I miss having a regular work week, but it has been a good few weeks.

We also got a pool.
Ha Ha! Jason thought I was crazy when I brought this home, but we have really enjoyed sitting in it on a hot Saturday or Sunday afternoon. It works until I get the real thing.







June was a great month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I love the pool..Happy late birthday and enjoy the time off of work. Except of course if you miss those chiropractic adjustments...ah I just got one Friday...I love my neck to be popped and I have Rhett to thank for introducing me.

background