Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

26 weeks

We have made it to 26 weeks. I can't believe we are in double digits. 98 days to go. WOW. Ok, how are we...
I am feeling great. It is getting a little difficult going up and down the stairs, but I am making it. I am sleeping through the night, and other than picking things up off the floor, I can still do everything.
Now the important question... How is our little girl? She is wonderful. She wakes up about 5:30 every morning and jumps around for about 30min. then back to sleep for a few hours. Then around lunch she is back up again kicking and jumping.
It is really funny, if I put the laptop on my lap, she will kick it over and over until I move it.
I have not really had any cravings, but I cannot stand fresh herbs. I am drinking about a gallon of water a day and could use more.
That is just a quick update. I have football to watch. I'll post more later.


Thanks for making the shirt mom. I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so a head full of hair huh? the living room looks great and your just keep beaming with your preg. glow. I am glad you are enjoying her feelings. love ya, Sarah

background