Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Nursery!!!

After days of painting, it took 3 days to paint the room. One day for the yellow, one day to tape and paint the blue stripe and a third day to tape and paint the green and brown stripe. I did not want a theme and I saw the stripes in a magazine and fell in love with it. We painted it before we knew boy or girl, but I love it for either one. Thank you mom for making 2 trips down to climb the ladder all day.After furniture issues and joys, the nursery is on the road to being done. We still have bedding on the way. My Mom is making all our bedding. (Thanks Mom you are awesome) We have some pictures to hang and some baskets and a curtain, but you can see what we are doing. I am so excited. It is great. Jason just put the bed together tonight and my Dad brought the glider down today. Thank you David and Dinah for helping with the glider. Well enjoy.




2 comments:

Our Family said...

LOVE it! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a paint job! Man oh Man! You are gonna have one blessed loved daughter. I love her furniture

background