Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

16 weeks

Today our little girl is 16 weeks old. She is now rolling over all the time, sucking her thumb and giggles. She is a happy baby that loves her bath time and knows her routine. At night, she is ready for a bath and then wants in bed. She just got her tickle reflex this yesterday and it is great. She started petting the dog and enjoying watching her God made me video. Sunday I left her in the nursery for the first time. She needed to go to sleep and so I took her downstairs and she slept through the first service. It was nice. Our little girl will be 4 months old next weekend. Wow.
Here is a video from Monday night. Jason is talking to McKenleigh about my birthday and how he gives gifts weeks before the date. She was talking and talking to him, so I ran in to catch some of it on video.

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Wow she's getting so big! What beautiful big eyes.

background