Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

New additions

Well as Jason says, since I moved everything in the house is breaking. Well...when you move into a house that is 10 years old and the appliances were put in when the house was bought, what do you expect. We bout a dryer soon after we got married and then in the fall we got ...
our lovely new dishwasher. I was a little to preoccupied with the baby's arrival to post so here is your picture. Now flash forward 6 months and the fridge is going out. Well two weeks ago it finally decided it had had enough and quit. So here is our third new appliance in a little over a year.
Isn't she beautiful!!! I know she does not match the rest of the appliances, but we are planning to move in the next year or two and I want black and stainless my next kitchen, so we went on and bought the one I wanted. I really like it. Thank you honey, sorry "I" am breaking everything.

No comments:

background