Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Grandparents

Last weekend was a BIG event. McKenleigh went to my parents house for the weekend and Jason and I had the weekend to ourselves. WOW! Jason was on a business trip to Canada earlier in the week so McKenleigh and I went to stay with my parents for a few nights. He came home on Friday, so I came home and let McKenleigh get spoiled by her Grandparents. I had been away from McKenleigh one night before, but I was in a hotel only a few min. away. This time she was in Kentucky and I was in Tennessee. It was only an hour and a half, but that was far enough.
Well Jason and I had a great time. Friday night we went to get a couples massage. I had given Jason a gift certificate and we went together. It was his first massage, and I don't think her really wanted to go, but after a day on a plane and in airports, I think it was a nice way to relax.
Saturday morning I was able to lay in bed and not jump up to a baby crying because the sun was up so she should be too. We had a lazy morning then went to downtown Franklin for the Franklin Food and Spirit Fest. We had a great time and ate way too much. After a few hours there, we went home and oh my goodness, I got a nap! I was wonderful. Saturday night we went to the wedding of some good friends of mine and to a reception at The Standard at the Smith House.
It was a beautiful wedding and it was nice to spend the evening with our friends.
Sunday morning I was ready to see my baby. I had a great weekend, but I was ready to go get her. Mom said she did well and only got upset when it was bedtime and when she woke up at night to eat. Other than that it was a great weekend. I am so glad it went well.

No comments:

background