Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My puppy

McKenleigh loves her puppy so much. Every morning she wakes up, gives me a hug, then looks around me to see the door. She knows when I ask Lady if she needs to potty, we walk to the door and let her out. She then looks out the window and watches for her to come back to the door. Just recently she has taken to the idea of carrying things as she walks around and now wants to carry the dog. Lady is not a big fan of the idea though. Here are a few pictures of them from earlier this week. (Love the new house shoes =))

Patting Lady

Hey Lady you are in my chair, you must want me to hold you...

ok

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I LOVE the carrying the dogs!!!

Ali C. said...

What A beautiful little darling! THANKS so much for sending the blog address. I'll mark it and check in from time to time!
ali chandler

Michael and Hannah said...

Okay, I had THE weirdest dream about you!! Dreamed that you lost your arms & legs and that your family took McKenleigh and would only let you see her one month out of every year. weeeeeeeeeeeeeird. Okay, now you're scared of me!

Marie said...

Nice dream, as of right now, I still have my arms and legs and custody of my child. =) I think i better go have a talk with my family and make sure they don't try to take her. lol.

background