Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Big Sky '09

This past week we went on our yearly ski trip. We went back to Big Sky, Montana and had a wonderful time. The weather was great and I took my first ski lesson. I have skied for years, but never had a real lesson. I was so glad I took it. I know so much more and really feel like I am a better skier.
We went with a few friends and other than a few injuries, we really had a great time. Jason and Ben spent their time in the bowl, I spent my time improving my technique and Adam and Adrian enjoyed plowing through the trees and finding new "runs". The hot tub was great at night and there were many card games. We bought a crockpot and that was one of the best decisions. We skied all day and came home to good food ready to eat. We had snow two day and two blue bird days and one day we rested.
McKenleigh went with us last year, but this year she stayed with Grandma and Grandpa in Kentucky. We really missed her, but she had a good time.
Ben the first morning we were there. (look at all the snow)


I am enjoying a good run.

Me, Jason and Ben on the lift.





The crew-Jason, Me, Adam, Ben and Adrian

No comments:

background