Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Look-a-me!

McKenleigh spent the week at my parents house (Me Maw and Pop Pop's) while Jason and I went to camp with our church youth group. We had a wonderful week, but missed doodle bug and we were so happy to see her in Saturday. She had a wonderful week, but I am not sure who had more fun, McKenleigh or my parents. We are so blessed to have grandparents that live close and are willing to keep her so we can work with our teens.
She changed so much during the week and it was so fun to see. She stared using a new phrase "Look-a- me" in a high sweet voice. She conquered climbing the stairs and sliding all by her self and was quite fast. She continues to be a blessing everyday.


No comments:

background