Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

30 weeks- 10 to go

This is a little late, but we took this picture at 30weeks. I have gained 11 lbs. so far, so I am pretty happy. She is active almost all day, but really gets to moving when Jason reads to her at night. She has a personality already and wans her own space. If I rest my had on my belly, she will start kicking until I move it. We are having such a wonderful time. I feel really good. It is getting a little more difficult to get up the stairs or bend over to pick something up off the floor. Other than that it has been great. Enjoy the pictures of me getting HUGE!

2 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

Wow! It's a small, small, blogging world! Hi Marie! How in the world did you find my blog? It's so great to see what you're up to! Congrats on the wedding and the baby on the way - how exciting! The Lord has truly blessed you! My husband is an Auburn graduate. Did you transfer to Auburn, or are you just a fan via your hubby? I don't remember seeing you around HU after freshman year. You can e-mail me at hkrhodes@yahoo.com if you want to. I'll be checking in on you and will be praying for you throughout the final weeks of your pregnancy! -Hannah

Robert Channing said...

Oh wow, Marie!
How exciting to be so close to your due date. Chan ended up painting my toenails for me as the big day got closer. I couldn't reach them, but I sure had pretty toes!

background