Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Southside Shower

Yesterday was my first baby shower. My church family in Kentucky threw me a baby shower and it was so wonderful. I was able to see so many people and we were so blessed. I thought the gifts would never end. When Jason came to load up, he was shocked. We filled the 4runner up and still had to leave some things with my parents.
Southside has so many wonderful people. They all mean so much to me and I can't wait for our little girl to meet them all. Thank you for a great day. We are so loved.






























Where are we going to put it all?

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Where are you from, Marie? I can't remember. My "home" congregation is Southside in Lexington, so I did a double-take when you said Southside in Kentucky... but it must be another Southside. Aren't we so very blessed to be loved on by our church families during exciting times in our lives?! You look great, by the way.

background