Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wonderful Brother and 31 week pic

I must take a second and brag on my younger brother. Yesterday after I got back from the gym, there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and there was a man delivedring flowers. I thought... he must have the wrong house. Nope, they were for me. I was so confused. I signed for them went in the house and riped the card open, they were from my brother. He is in grad school in St. Augustine and is missing the day to day expanding me, lucky him. The card was so sweet. He said he loved me and was proud of me. Awww what a sweet guy, and way to make a pregnant woman cry. Adam is so nice. I am so blessed to have him in my life. We have a great relationship, and I can't wait for our little girl to be able to spend time with her Uncle. Thank you Adam. The flowers are wonderful.













Here is a picture of the belly at 31 weeks

No comments:

background