Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

3 weeks old

McKenleigh is 3 weeks old. I can't believe how much she has changed already. She is awake for longer periods of time and getting on a schedule. She is sleeping 2-3 hours at a time at night and I am so glad. My mom hasn't seen her in a week and couldn't believe how much she has grown. Do you see it?



1 day old











2 days old
















5 days old








today- 3 weeks 1 day old











3 weeks old

3 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

She does look bigger! I'm working on my baby girl's baby book right now... she already looks so very different from the way she did in all those little newborn photos! They change so fast. Treasure every moment!

Robert Channing said...

She's so beautiful! Glad you got a bear for the pics. I hope to get one whenever we have another baby!

Anonymous said...

She is cute as a button! I'm so excited for you three! Your absolutely right...it flies by and they truly are the most amazing blessing. Congratulations!! So when are you bringing her in for her first adjustment????!!!!
Angela :-)

background