Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Katie Mosley Photography

Today we went to have McKenleigh's picture taken. I was worried, because last time we tried this at two weeks, it was the day we finally got her days and nights switched so she was not happy. It was a difficult day and then trying to take pictures didn't work so well. Our friend Ayesha came over to take some, and she really did a great job with a very fussy baby. Well, I prayed last night everything would god well, and God truly answered that one. Katie was great. We were able to feed her and rock her and it went wonderful. We changed her clothes, put her on her tummy and took pictures for three hours. McKenleigh was so good. I would have bought her a toy or ice cream if she was older I was so proud. Well I ate some ice cream for her so she can have it later. Thank you so much Katie. Here are a few pictures from today. If you are in the Nashville area and want her info just let me know. I will be glad to pass it on.

















She is wearing my mothers dress














4 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

What beautiful portraits!

The Kimbrough Family said...

What great pictures!! I love them!!

Marsha Loftis said...

I love baby pictures, especially when daddy's are holding their babies.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics! Could I please get Katie's contact info or a website? Thanks!

background