Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Growing up

Wow have the past 5 1/2 weeks been crazy. We have seen McKenleigh change in so may ways. On the 18th we got our first coo. It was wonderful. Then on the 26th she laughed for the first time. She is changing so much every day. I look at the pictures we took just two weeks ago and I am looking at another child. She is about to outgrow her first clothes, and had already outgrown a few hats.

Today was a BIG day for McKenleigh and Mommy. She had her first bottle today. After church we came home and Jason sat down with the bottle. I had heard horror stories about trying a bottle, so I was worried and ready to cry if she fought it. Well boy was I wrong. It was so easy. She gave Jason a strange look at first, but then took right to it. It was wonderful, not one little protest. We are so blessed with such a good natured easy going little girl.

2 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

Yay for McKenleigh!!! My sweet little love with have NOTHING to do with a bottle! Therefore we have been completely tethered since the day she was born! I'm looking forward to introducing solids now that she's 6-months old so that I can roam a little further on my leash!

The Kimbrough Family said...

LUCKY YOU!!! Alex would have nothing to do with a bottle until he went to daycare and HAD to take one!! even to this day he won't take one from me and barely eats off the spoon for me!! oh to have a mild temperment girl!!

background