Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

5 things

Since McKenleigh is 5 months old today I thought I would share 5 things about her you may not know.

1- She is still wearing mostly 0-3 month clothing, the 3-6 month clothes are really big on her.

2- She does not like to be laid on her back. When I try to change her diaper she spends the
entire time trying to roll over. I get a workout every time.
3- She holds a blanket and sucks her thumb when she goes to sleep.

4- In the morning when she wakes up she plays for a few min. then will cough a few times.
She thinks it is funny to cough.
5- Bath time is her favorite time of day. She kicks and talks and smiles. She is our water baby.

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

I'm so impressed with McKenleigh's crawling!!! Anna Kate is twice her age and not as close to crawling as McKenleigh!

background