Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Big week

I have not had time to sit down and do a good update, but here goes. After a wonderful time at my parents while Jason was on a business trip, it was good to come home. Thursday night we went to the World Christian Broadcasting dinner. It was a great night. My Uncle is the Vice President and we love to support his work. McKenleigh came and slept on grandma's shoulder. The President of Madagascar was there and we had the opportunity to meet him. It was awesome.
Friday night was a BIG night for all of us. We have season tickets the Nashville Symphony, and it was our last performance for the season.Mom and Dad had a wedding rehearsal in Kentucky so... McKenleigh had her first babysitter other than my parents. Some of our good friends David and Elsa Vester kept her for us, and it was great. Elsa was so nice, right before we left, she said" call as much as you want, it will not offend me". I didn't call once, but it was so nice to know I could call with out upsetting her. Jason and I had a wonderful dinner and then went to the Symphony. It was so nice to have some time together. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man.
The Symphony was Verdi - Messa da Requiem. It was the most difficult piece I have ever seen and heard. It was great.
Now enough about us, on to more important things...

McKenleigh

What is she up to these days?

She has found her feet and loves to hold them, chew on her toes(as many as she can get in her mouth at once) or suck on her toes.



She like to sit up, but she wants to chew on her toes at the same time.

She is sitting up more and more. She can keep her balance as long as she doesn't lean backwards. Then she falls over, but she is staying up for 3 or 4 min. at a time.



She is up on her hands and knees rocking back and forth, then wiggles to get where she wants.
Ok enough for now. I will write more again soon.

No comments:

background