Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby Book

Here is a post for our family that lives far away. This is some of the pages from McKenleigh's baby book we worked on over the weekend. I have more pages to do, and I need to write on the pages, but here is a glimpse.

working on her room

One of McKenleigh's showers

BIG BELLY! but only gained 24 lbs.

Wonderful Pictures taken by Katie Mosley-mkm photography

It took 6 months to agree on a name, these are what we narrowed it down to.

Our little girl's first picture and our first family picture.




War Eagle! Our little Tiger.















First flight and trip to Montana

3 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

I LOVE IT! I am a scrapbook lover... wish I could sit down and look at every page in depth! I LOVE the belly progression page! I've never been good about taking belly shots when preggo, and I NEVER take bare belly shots! Ha! But it's so cute the way you put it together! It will mean so much to your sweet baby girl one day! Here's a link to pics from the scrapbook I made Anna Kate:
http://rogersfamilyupdate.blogspot.com/2008/04/finally.html

I pales in comparison to yours though!

Marie said...

I really didn't think i would ever take a bare belly shot, but my brother was in school in Fl. and really wanted to see pictures so i took them. Oh well, something to look back on and laugh.
Your scrapbook is great. I love your pictures. I think your scrapbook is great.

Anonymous said...

You will be unhappy if that is what you are expecting.

Would you gain from them if it intended not owning to work so laborious?


Feel free to surf to my weblog: Flex mini results

background