Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crutches, Roses and a Video camera

This week has been a crazy week. Wednesday night I was walking across the grass to church and stepped in a hole and 'pop,pop,pop' McKenleigh and I fell to the ground. Don't worry, McKenleigh is fine. She just started playing in the grass. Mom came down on Thursday to take care of McKenleigh and take me to the doctor (Bad sprain,not broken), and Jason stayed home on Friday. So... Thursday- Sunday I was on crutches. The experience of crutches and a 9 month old was interesting, but I think it was great for Jason. He had the responsibility of the house, the food, McKenleigh and all her needs. By Sunday night he was ready to go back to work and had a new appreciation for me and staying at home.

My foot- slowly looking better

Jason was so sweet. Red Roses have a very special meaning and are of special times. He took McKenleigh and they bought me some beautiful Red Roses to cheer me up. They have opened so nicely.

Sunday after church we were talking about how fast McKenleigh is growing up and how she will be walking soon, so we went and bought a video camera. Look out, many videos are in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In other phrases is there any science at the rear of
the statements. This system simply improves their endurance that will
help them to complete well.

Here is my page :: Www.Martygilmanband.Com

background