Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Big Sky



Posted by Picasa
Big Sky Montana - 2007
We got married in December and Jason talked me into waiting until February to go on our honeymoon. I was not thrilled about the idea, but WOW it was the best decision. We were able to spend the first two months getting settled and looked forward to a nice vacation.

We went to Big Sky Montana for my first ski trip out west. I had ski in the east, but Wow! it is amazing out there. We had fresh powder 3-12 inches every day. Jason was wonderful. He surprised me with a night at the spa on Friday night and bought me a great pair of powder skis.

We had a wonderful time. It was nice to come home, but we can't wait to make it a yearly trip if not a few times a year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marie, Praise the Lord- I have looked for you all over on this thing and the internet. I have wanted to write you so long and talk with you. I am so glad you are out there. Congratulations on your marriage- it looks like you met someone perfect for you. That is awesome. Must talk more. Please send me email address-swinona@hotmail.com
I feel so blessed to have gotten back in touch with you.

background