Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Addition

Saturday we got a new addition to our family. A NEW DRYER!! I moved in December 15th and the marriage has been a wonderful blessing. There has been some learning and adjusting, like two people's laundry and not just one. Well the dryer just didn't like the change. It was taking 2 1/2 - 3 hours to do one load of laundry. That means you never catch up. Finally this weekend it decided to quit, so off the the store to replace it. We bought one from LOWES and the first load took less than an hour start to finish. I am so excited. I am looking forward to doing laundry now. YAH!!! Its laundry time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition. Marriage in the first year is such a fun challenge I must say. Lots of learning and changes taking place. Rhett and I are at year 5 this April and boy am I glad we have most of our quirks and things out of the way. Hope to talk with ya sometime. Sarah

background