Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

Chattanooga





This past weekend we were able to visit with Jason's dad (David) and Dinah. They are missionaries in the Bahamas, so we don't get to see them very often. They were up visiting a supporting church in Chattanooga, so we were able to spend the weekend with them.

Jason and his dad love to play golf together. They had a tee time for Saturday afternoon, but they both woke up hours before the girls did, so what do they do? Headed to the range to hit balls. After an hour or so on the range they came back and brought Dinah and I coffee. Aww I love my morning coffee.

With the guys off to the course and Dinah and I went to the mall. This was my first time to spend time with Dinah and I had a wonderful time. We had coffee and enjoyed good conversation. She also spoiled me!!

Dinah took me shopping and I bought me a new outfit. =) I got new shoes and two purses as well. It was a wonderful treat. I helped Dinah make an Easter basket for a friend of hers, and we enjoyed lunch before heading back.

The guys had a great day of Golf and then we went to Sticky Fingers for some great ribs. If you haven't been there, you should try it. The weather was so good we were able to sit on the porch.
If only the time could last. It is now back to the grind, but the time was so precious. Thank you David and Dinah. We love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got spoiled. Looks like both of you did. I am glad it was such a great visit. That is awesome they are missionaries in the Bahamas. Well, hope your week is going great and you are enjoying Spring. Love ya, Sarah

background