Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Symphony



Last year a few weeks after Jason and I started dating, he gave me season tickets to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center for my birthday. Last night was Bach and it was wonderful. We have been to 5 performances and each one has been great, but over all, last night was the most enjoyable. Nashville opened the Schermerhorn in September of last year an it is beautiful. I really don't have any good pictures, but this is the front.
We have both enjoyed the season so much, that we upgraded our seats for next year. We have good seats this year, we just hated to spend the money on great seats if it was something we wouldn't be interested in. Well, we love it. I tried to take a picture of us last night, but I waited until the symphony was over and it is about 11:00 pm. Jason, as you know gets up at 5am, so this was WAY past our bedtime.
Next month is Mozart, and I can't wait!! I will let you know how it is.

No comments:

background