Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

August!!

Yeah! I am almost caught up. August is half way through, and I am finally ready to blog about it. McKenleigh has changed and grown so much and I realized I didn't have any age appropriate toys for her. I had received some as gifts at our showers, but most were 6 months or younger or 12 months. I needed to get her some toys!! Now yes, she has tons of fun with plastic lids and with cords and plastic bags, but I feel bad letting her roll around with cords and it just doesn't seem safe. (Grandparents... I am only kidding, she is not allowed to play with cords unless they are unplugged from the wall) No really, I am needing to distract her because she loves them and how many times can you pull her away from pretty black cords before she falls apart crying.
As Jason and I realized we were going to have to break down and get this girl some toys, I found out about a consignment sale and Jason's dad sent us some money to get McKenleigh some toys. Jackpot!! I couldn't wait. Well check out all the goods I found.



It was great. She is really enjoying her new toys. Unfortunately, we still have a love for plastic bags, wires and cords and plastic lids. Oh well, at least it is easier to distract her now.

No comments:

background