Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now for July

July was a wonderful month. July 1st McKenleigh had squash for the first time and still no funny faces when trying new food. She is just loving her new food. She is eating puffs and likes picking up a hand full and working them into her mouth.
She also found my earrings. I have worn them since the day she was born, and she has never noticed them, until now. I was working on dinner and she reached up and grabbed one. I was a little surprised, but just laughed. What a big girl.
Happy 4th of July. We went to Lipscomb for their celebration. It was the end of their lectureship. We met some friends there and had dinner and watched fireworks. I wondered how she would react to her first fireworks experience, especially since it was hours after her bedtime, but she just snuggled in to my chest and watched. We had a wonderful night.
She crawled up and down the row during the end of the lectureship.


watching the fireworks
July 9th McKenleigh decided to climb the stair and she is very good at it. She can climb up 3 stairs before I blink. She thinks it is so much fun. She will climb the stairs all day if I let her.

Next post will be the rest of July, Stay tuned...

No comments:

background