Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rewind

Now that school has started and summer is on it's way out the door, I thought I would rewind and revisit this wonderful and blessing filled summer.

June-
June started out with McKenleigh's first weekend away. Jason had a business trip the last week of May so I went up to my parents for a few days, then came home to spend a weekend just the two of us. She stayed Fri-Sun. The trip went well, Mom, Dad and Adam enjoyed having her. It was a trial run for the next weekend. ( we had a big trip planned and I needed a weekend only being an hour away before we left on bigger trip) It went well. I missed her, but it was nice to have some time together. Our trip to the Biltmore went wonderful, and it was McKenleigh's 2nd long weekend away. She loved it.
June 19th McKenleigh had her 6 month birthday and and it was a big day here. She stood up in her crib for the first time. I new it was coming, but it was so fun to walk in and see her smiling face looking back at me.
We had a 1/2 birthday party and she had cereal for the first time. She knew just what to do and ate it up. Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Adam came over and we had a good time.


Then on the 25th we started Veggies for the first time. Yummy carrots.

Looks like we may have a clean eater. That would be nice.
Then on the 29th, we went to church for fireworks and homemade ice cream. I was not going to let her have any, but I caved and gave her a taste. She was in hog heaven. She didn't make it to the fireworks, it was bed time, but she had a good time.
June was a busy, but great month.

No comments:

background