Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Carpet

The week before we left for the beach, I packed the whole house up and packed our suitcases because we got new carpet!! We got back from the beach on Sunday the 20th and unpacked our bags, did laundry and I repacked McKenleigh's things. Tuesday morning the carpet guys came and I took McKenleigh to Grandma and Grandpa's for the week. The spent Tuesday through Friday in Kentucky and I worked on unpacking and settling the house. She went to VBS at my parents church and loved being spoiled rotten. The carpet is great! We did the whole house, so I am working on getting everything settled, but it is so nice to be rearranging and finally moving some of my things in. Here are a few pictures starting when we got married in 06, before we painted through the new carpet. It is a new house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks soooo great!!! Love it!

background