Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pictures

Pictures of some of the fun we had had this month.

I love the gate. It does not feel so much like a jail and she like to play with it.

Before I know it she will be stepping over the gate.


This table has become our favorite toy.

Her big smile.


She loves to crawl through tunnels, under tables, through anything.




First time eating sliced bananas. (coated in crushed cheerios so she can grab them)

She loves ducks so I got her this BIG one.

Love my puppy.

Good Morning




My bundle of Joy!!


I can't sit still. I have to play with my toes if I am laying down.

Her favorite place in the car. She wants to drive already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those little tables the best thing ever!
Love the pics!

background